Online Program Registration
CLS Classes and Program Registration
Early Bird Registration begins Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 5 p.m.
Online and In Person Registration
Online Registration, Resident and Non-Resident In-Person registration begins Wednesday, August 21 at Noon Summit on the Park, 46000 Summit Parkway.
Ways to Register
Once your account has been established and approved, registration for programs and activities is easy:
- Connect to our website www.cantonfun.org
- On the left hand menu, click the online registration button.
- Click the "Select Activities" button on the registration home page.
- Select the activity that you would like to enroll in. Clicking the underlined activity name will show you a detailed activity description.
- Click on the "Add to My Cart" button if you wish to register
for the activity.
- Next, login to your online Registration Account by entering your Customer ID and Password. Proceed to your Checkout Shopping Cart by clicking the "Continue" button. From this screen you can empty or remove activities from your cart,
view more activities and add them to your cart, or update your cart information. Important: If more than one family member will be attending the activity, change the quantity registering for the activity and then click on the "Update Cart" button.
- Confirm your activity name, date and time, enrollee and price.
- Click "Continue" to proceed with payment. You will be prompted that you are entering a secure site. Click "Yes". Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information Page. Click "Continue". This system accepts Visa and MasterCard . Please Note: The name and address must match those that are on file with your credit company. If the address shown is not your credit card billing address, click on the "My Account" button and change your residential address to match your credit card billing address.
- Print your receipt for the online registration. Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. Please print a copy of your receipt for your records.
- Please note that a few programs are not available through online registration and will be noted as such in the Discover Brochure.
How to Register in Person
Walk-in registration for Canton Residents begins at 12 noon on the next day following the start of online registration.
- Summit on the Park Staff will be available to assist you with any questions you may have.
- Please note that online registration begins the day before walk-in registration opens.
- Some classes may already be full at the start of walk-in registration.
- If you are interested in a class that is already full please make sure you add your name to the waiting list. This helps us fill spots if they become available and also when possible - add another section of the program/activity.
- Non-residents may now register online! Please view class/program "Activity Details" online for further information related to Non-resident registration dates and times.
Inclement Weather Policy
If the Plymouth-Canton school district closes due to inclement weather, all recreation programs held prior to 4:00 p.m. will be cancelled.
For programs that begin at 4:00 p.m. or later, a decision to hold programs/activities will be made no later that 2:00 p.m. that day. Please contact Canton Leisure Services at 734/394-5460 after 200 p.m. to confirm if programs will be held.
An effort will be made to schedule a make-up class if a class is cancelled due to inclement weather or causes beyond our control. However, if that is not possible, no partial refund will be provided.
Summit Facility Membership impact on Class/Event registration
Purchase of a Summit facility membership does not entitle non-residents to register at the same time as residents. Non-residents are permitted to register beginning 5 days prior to the start of a program / activity. Summit facility members must have a valid membership to receive the membership rate.
Summit members with children 3 years of age and younger are entitled to receive the membership rate for that child, under the parent's membership.
Children 4 years and older must be included on a valid family membership to qualify for the member rate.
When registering for a parent & child class, only the child is enrolled for the parent/child class. Mail-in registrations accepted only where indicated.
The registrant/parent/guardian is responsible for verifying the age of a registering child is within the age guidelines of the program. Any falsification of the information provided, either intentional or unintentional, will result in penalties, up to and including dismissal from the program and forfeiture of all feed paid. for most programs, age requirements will be determined as of the start date of the first class.
All age requirements are designed to benefit the children and make instruction more consistent for the program instructor. In most instances, the requirements have been established for the child's safety. We reserve the right to request an original birth certificate.
Participants wishing to withdraw from a class/program must complete a Participant Withdrawal Request form for
- This form is available at the Summit front desk.
- This form must be submitted 7 days prior to the start of
- Requests submitted less than 7 days will not be considered for an account credit.
- All approved
withdrawal requests will receive a Canton Leisure Services Account Credit for their class/program, no cash or credit
card refunds will be issued.
- Class/program withdrawal requests due to medical reasons will be considered at any time
if accompanied with a doctor’s note. Account credit may be used for any Canton Leisure Services programs and
- Canton Leisure Services reserves the right to modify this policy and to exclude
classes/programs from it at any time.
- Account credit may be used for any Canton Leisure Services Programs or Summit memberships.
Online processing fees are non-refundable.
For programs/activities with no available spaces, contact Canton Leisure Services at 734/394-5460 to inquire about being placed on a waiting list.
- Requests to transfer will be honored if there is space available in the desired class/program. (requests must be made seven days prior to the start of class.) To request a transfer, contact Leisure Services at 734/394-5460.
- Any cost difference between the classes/programs must be paid at the time of the transfer. Participants will
be issued an account credit for any balance due to them over $5.
- Online processing fees are non-refundable.
Canton Leisure Services reserves the right to cancel any activity due to low enrollment and will provide a refund.
Participants will have the option to enroll in another class if space is available.
An effort will be made to schedule a make-up class if a class is canceled due to inclement weather or causes beyond
our control. However, if that is not possible, no partial refund will be provided.
Canton Leisure Services is committed to providing the highest quality classes, programs and events for the Canton
Community. We are confident that everyone will enjoy our classes and programs. If after attending a
program/class/activity you are not satisfied with the level of service and/or the quality of the program, you may
complete a Program Satisfaction form, which can be obtained from the Summit front desk. All requests must be
received within 30 days of the completion of the program.
- This offer does not apply to trips, leagues, memberships or rentals of any kind (i.e., field trips, bus trips, softball, etc.).
- Canton Leisure Services reserves the right to modify this policy and to exclude classes/programs from it at any time.