500 North Ridge Road
Canton, MI 48188
Sunday, November 24
9 am - 1 pm
Inside and Outside the Cady-Boyer
Rain or Shine
Pick up food for your Thanksgiving table and all your Market favorites!
Chef Paul will be cooking from 10:30 am - 12 pm
Check out what local goods you can expect at the Market:
Pre-Order your Fresh Thanksgiving Turkey!
Free range turkeys, hormone & antibiotic-free are available for pre-order and pick up at the November 24, 9-1 Harvest Market.
Turkeys are between 12-25 pounds and cost $3.49/pound.
Customers can request a specific weight. Pure Pastures will attempt to get as close as possible.
Since turkeys are fresh, sizes cannot be determinable until delivery date.
Call Pure Pastures to place the order at 734/927-6951.
Produce & Plants:
- winter squash, brussel sprouts, pie pumpkins,
- cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower,
- spinach, lettuce, radishes,
- collard greens, onions, kale,
- mixed greens, sweet potatoes,
- beets, sunchoke, rutabaga, arugula
- farm eggs, honey, sauerkraut,
- popcorn for popping, artisan cheese & bread,
- sour cream coffee cakes & muffins with cinnamon & pecans,
- gluten free baking mixes, baked goods (including gluten-free, vegan & sugar-free),
- jam, fudge, apple butter, mustards, salad dressings, marinades,
- cinnamon honey baked almonds & pecans, granola, kettle corn,
- blended teas, apples, cider, barbecue & pasta sauces,
- hormone & anti-biotic free meats, turkeys and more.
The Rolling Stoves: featuring wraps including bbq chicken, veggie, blt and chipotle chicken.
||Grace Savory & Sweet
|| Lula Bre's Sweet Eats
|Cakes by Penny
| Cellar Door Soap
| Classique Gifts & Bakes
|Good Times Kettle Corn
|| Hand Sown Farm
| intu Specialty Tea
||The Rolling Stoves
Coming Up at the Market
- November 24 - Harvest Market in Cady-Boyer Barn
- February 9 - Winter Market in the Cady-Boyer Barn
- March 9 - Winter Market in the Cady-Boyer Barn
- April 13 - Winter Market in the Cady-Boyer Barn